Spanish Sweets Gift Box
For your favorite person with a sweet tooth, some of Spain’s most beloved confections, chocolates, and cookies.
- Cudie Catanies Bon Bons – Catànies bon bons are a delicious treat made with sweet toasted and caramelized Marcona almonds dipped in a white chocolate praline and coated in cocoa powder. Cudié chocolates have been handmade for 3 generations.
- Cacao Sampaka Chocolate Bar – Craft chocolate bar made in Barcelona *please note, this item differs from the photo
- Cuevas Glazed Chestnuts – Vanilla glazed chestnuts are marinated for about seven days in vanilla bean syrup. Once they are saturated by the natural syrup, the chestnuts are drained and beautifully wrapped for your enjoyment. Chestnuts are harvested in the fall and enjoyed as a winter treat.
- Wine Roscos by Aromas de Medina – Roscos de Vino are ring shaped cookies that include a touch of sweet moscatel wine. They make these treats by hand and pack them one by one.
- Marzipan Figurines 1880 – Delicious individual marzipan figurines from Spain. The almonds and sugars combine to result in a confectionery with a characteristic texture and fantastic flavour.
- Polvorones Cookies by Aromas de Medina – A classic Spanish cookie that is rich, crumbly and packed with flavor. Made from ground, toasted almonds and olive oil instead of the traditional lard. A family-owned company in historic Medina Sidonia, Aromas de Medina have been using the same natural ingredients for centuries, carefully selecting products based on superior aroma, texture and flavor.