Spanish Specialty Foods Gift Box
An excellent option for a corporate gift, or to send to a friend, these incredibly high quality Spanish specialty foods are packaged in a gift box, ready to send to someone who deserves a special surprise!
- Almendras – skin-on fried and salted marcona almonds
- Losada Olives – a rotating selection of olives from family-owned Aceitunas Losada, which has produced table olives in Carmona, near Seville, for over 50 years
- Esparragos Blancos – tender and delicate white asparagus spears
- Cúrate Salsa de Aperitivo – our housemade vinegar based condiment with Spanish paprika, garlic and black pepper, best with tinned seafood, potato chips, or even avocado toast!
- Esplinar Premium Tinned Seafood – Sardinas or Mejillones – baby sardines packed in olive oil or mussels in escabeche sauce *depending on availability.
- Ventresca de Atun Claro – premium light tuna belly in olive oil
- Molino 100% EVOO – While an incredible value oil for cooking, this EVOO is considered strictly a finishing oil for most. This single varietal arbequina or picual EVOO is harvested just a few short weeks after O-Med production is finished.
- O-Med Sherry Vinegar – This is Katie’s go to sherry vinegar for dressing salads, it has a nice flavor of the sherry barrels it is aged in with a hint of sweetness
- Mermelada de Higo – Mitica handmade Valencian fig jam made from only 2 ingredients: chunky Pajarero figs and lemon honey
- Cacao Sampaka Chocolate – Craft chocolate bar, made in Barcelona.
- Sal de Añana – Flor de Sal is the Spanish version of Fleur de Sel, the beautiful delicate gourmet salt. Salines de Anana, the salt valley located in the Basque Province of Alava, produces one of the world’s most prized salts in the traditional manner of sun dried pans which are exposed to oceanic winds. This salt is certified as organic and is proudly part of the Slow Food Movement
- Inés Rosales’s Olive Oil Torta – A traditional product of Seville, the original flavor has a slight touch of anise. Just like in the old days, the tortas are still made by hand, one by one, ensuring a unique texture that is light, crunchy, and flaky