Pica-Pica: Spanish Snacks
In Barcelona, pica-pica is all about sharing snacks with friends – a tasty, filling spread to nibble on with a vermouth or cocktail. Our pica-pica package for 4-6 people contains all the most-loved pica-pica elements!
- Paleta Iberica de Bellota – Cinco Jotas 100% pure Ibérico shoulder, sliced and ready to enjoy (3oz)
- Jamon Serrano – cured ham from Salamanca, sliced and ready to enjoy (2oz)
- Manchego Cheese – Pasteurized, 6 month hard aged sheep’s milk with buttery notes (6oz)
- Seasonal Cheese – A rotating selection of unique, regional cheeses sure to round out a memborable cheese board (6oz)
- Artisanal Spanish Jam – A perfect accompaniment to cheese, or also delicious used in desserts or on roasts.
- Picos – Spanish-style crackers, perfect to finish out your charcuterie board!
- Aceitunas Cúrate – our house blend of castelvetrano, manzanilla, arbequina, and cuquillo olives with lemon, rosemary, and thyme
- Spanish Cocktail Mix – this unexpected mix of nuts, beans and corn nuts is crunchy and satisfying – especially when paired with an ice cold beer!
- Anchoas – brown Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil, in Chef Katie’s words, “the best anchovies that exist”; Bahia de la Concha (70g tray)
- Boquerones – white Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil, boquerones are white anchovies that have been marinated in vinegar; Bahia de la Concha (110g tray)
All items are ready to eat, requiring minimal preparation.
Please note: To ensure freshness, this product ships on Mondays and Tuesdays. Orders must be placed by 8pm Saturday for the following week.