Asheville Restaurant Week 2020
This year, both Cúrate and Button & Co. Bagels are participating in Asheville Restaurant Week, presented by the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce, from January 21-26th! Offering special menus and pricing for participants, it’s a great excuse to plan a night on the town! Included below are links to each menu and pricing. Reservations are encouraged for restaurant week menu participation.
For those who live or work near downtown, make sure to stop by Button & Co. Bagels for lunch during restaurant week, and we’ll add chips and a brownie to your bagel sandwich, for only $1.00.
Cúrate is offering both lunch and dinner options.
Priced at $15 per person, the lunch special starts with our sopa de setas (mushroom soup topped with idiazabal cheese mousse and fried bread crumbs) and your choice of our seasonal salad, or one of our bocadillos (sandwiches), all listed below.
- endibias con queso y nueces (GF)
salad of endive, spanish blue cheese, candied walnuts,
orange, and baby lettuces with a champagne vinaigrette
- atún y piparra* (LF, TNF)
bonito tuna, josper-grilled onion, red bell pepper,
piparras, hardboiled egg, and arbequina olive oil
- botifarra negra (TNF)
suckling pig sausage, mostarda, manchego, pickles
- bocata de calamares* (TNF)
fried squid with piparra
Dinner (after 3pm)
Participants in our Restaurant Week dinner menu will experience the multi-course, shared tapas menu listed below. This menu is available for $35 per person, for parties of 2 or more guests. All guests must participate.
para empezar… to start…
- banderilla rotating selection of skewered bites
- buñuelos de bacalao (LF,TNF) light and airy salt cod fritters topped with local honey from honey + the hive
continuamos… let’s continue…
- endibias con queso y nueces (GF) salad of endive, spanish blue cheese, candied walnuts, orange, and baby lettuces with a champagne vinaigrette
- gambas al ajillo (GF, LF, TNF) sautéed shrimp with sliced garlic, sherry, and a chili
y acabamos con… and to finish…
- pincho moruno (LF, GF, TNF) lamb skewers marinated in moorish spices and served with cucumber pickles
- pimientos de piquillo rellenos (GF,TNF) grilled piquillo peppers stuffed with spanish goat cheese
- patatas bravas* (LF, TNF) crispy fried potatoes topped with a slightly spicy tomato and garlic sauce
para no olvidar… not to be forgotten…
- flan de huevo (GF, TNF) orange-saffron flan
To make a restaurant week reservation at Cúrate, call (828) 239-2946 or click here.
For more information about Asheville Restaurant Week, visit www.ashevillerestaurantweek.com
food allergies? please note:
GF: Gluten Free, LF: Lactose Free, TNF: Tree Nut Free
*consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood,
shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness