Cúrate, Table Wine shop to host exclusive wine dinner February 24
We are excited to present this dinner highlighting one of the most exclusive, highly-acclaimed and noted wineries in Spain on February 24, 2016, at 6 p.m.
This winery, world-renowned for the quality of its big red wines, is devoted to protecting and working with the environment throughout the winemaking process. They strive for excellence and adhere to tradition and integrity, which is evident in the first sip of a Vega Sicilia wine.
For more information on Vega Sicilia wines, check out their website.
With the help of a Grapevine Distributors representative, we will educate our guests about the story and tradition of the winery, highlighting the unique qualities of each vintage. To showcase this amazing red lineup, wines will be paired with Chef Katie Button’s tapas. She has designed a savory menu to bring out the best in each wine.
Josh Spurling, Table Wine shop owner and wine expert, will be attending with all the wines available for purchase.
- Roasted beet salad and Iberian ham croquetas paired with Macan 2011
- Mushroom soup and piquillo peppers with goat cheese with Pintia 2011
- Roasted eggplant, onion and peppers with a Sherry vinaigrette and “Chuletas de Cordero” grilled lamb chops with rosemary and thyme with the Valbuena 2010
- Apple Brandy Beef short ribs w/potato puree and Catalan style sautéed spinach with Unico 2007
- Spanish cheese board with Alion 2011
Purchase your ticket now! Limited seating is available.
Brown Paper Tickets Ticket Widget Loading…
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page.