- You cannot add "Salchichón de Bellota Ibérico by Dehesa Cordobesa" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Pica-Pica: Spanish Snacks
In Barcelona, pica-pica is all about sharing snacks with friends – a tasty, filling spread to nibble on with a vermouth or cocktail. Our pica-pica package contains all the most-loved pica-pica elements!
- Pan con Tomate – A baguette and tomate fresco (8oz); recreate the classic pa amb tomaquet at home!
- Manchego Cheese – Pasteurized, 6 month hard aged sheep’s milk with buttery notes (6oz)
- Anchoas – brown Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil, in Chef Katie’s words, “the best anchovies that exist”; Bahia de la Concha (70g tray)
- Boquerones – white Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil, boquerones are white anchovies that have been marinated in vinegar; Bahia de la Concha (110g tray)
- Escalivada – The classic Spanish trio of roasted red bell peppers, onion & eggplant in a sherry vinaigrette. Perfect topping for toasted bread.
- Piquillo Confit – piquillo peppers cooked slowly with garlic and herbs until incredibly soft
- Almendras – highest quality skin-on, fried and salted Marcona almonds. A great snack, or addition to any charcuterie spread.
All items are ready to eat, requiring minimal preparation.
Please note: To ensure freshness and avoid weekend delays, this product ships on Mondays and Tuesdays unless overnight shipping is selected.
Out of stock